The Smart water range facilitates the opportunity for remote monitoring of parameters relevant to water quality. It offers the ability to monitor up to 6 parameter within the one device.
This range is complimented by the sister device; Smart Water Ions.
This can range from the basics of water quality provided by the Smart Water Pro or a more in depth analysis for complex projects; provided by the Smart Water Extreme.
Smart Water Pro
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Oxidation Reduction Potential
- Water Temperature
Smart Water Extreme
- Optical dissolved oxygen and temperature
- Titanium optical dissolved oxygen and temperature
- pH, ORP and temperature
- Conductivity, salinity and temperature
- Inductive conductivity, salinity and temperature
- Turbidity and temperature
- Suspended solids, turbidity, sludge blanket and temperature
- Temperature, humidity and pressure
- Manta +40
MANTA +40 extension
The MANTA +40 sensor provides the option for an additional range of sensors to be attached to one socket of the device.
These sensors include, but are not limited to:
- Chlorophyll a
- Blue/ Green Algae
- Crude Oil
- Refined Oil
- Optical Brighteners